Monday, June 06, 2005

Not so good...

I haven't been updating this as much as I would have liked to. :( I've been bad.

Lately--

I'm still working on the blocks for my paper piecing class. I have to get more fabric cut out before my next class. The next class is June 13th, so I really have to get that fabric cut this weekend.

I joined Curves (a workout place for women). I'm going to it very faithfully. I was really bad with what I ate this weekend, so I'm sure it won't be a good week at weight watchers. :( Next week will be better.

I am reading my way through the Dark Series by Christine Feehan. I really love those books. I just started Dark Legend last night.

I'm working on two knitted and one crochet afghan (currently in my mind as being worked on.) LOL I bought some Addi Turbo needles and really love them.

No comments: