Friday, August 26, 2005

Again????

Yes, I am writing again. It's amazing, no? :)

The trip was long and tiring. We didn't get home until around 11 pm last night. It was a four hour drive each way. I got a little knitting done on the drive, but not much. On the way down to the funeral, I was in the back of the cab of a pick-up truck (albeit a very big pick-up truck) with my son and brother. Space was limited, so I didn't get too much knitting done because I was a little cramped. Fred drove down yesterday morning. I got to ride back in the passenger seat of my SUV. I was much more comfortable on the way back.

I am very tired. I didn't sleep well. First, I couldn't fall asleep, then I kept waking up. The pinnacle of my night was Fred waking me up because he was yelling "They cut the power." at the top of his lungs. I have no clue why I sleep in the same room, much less the same house as my husband. I can't believe that he didn't even wake up through all of that.

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

"They cut the power"? That's an interesting thing to shout out in the middle of the night...

Jenn said...

I know!!! I think he's insane! LOL