Wednesday, July 05, 2006

My too short weekend...

We had a long weekend from work. We got off Monday and Tuesday for the holiday. So, why did it seem like the weekend was so short? I loved being home. I didn't get any sewing done (which I had hoped to do.) I didn't get any knitting done (I was hoping again...) But, I did get my house clean. It was really nice to be home and have the time to clean my house. My cleaning was a bit hampered by the two extra dogs that are currently residing in my house. My parents are on vacation (I was supposed to go, but couldn't afford it...) and I have their two dogs at my house. These are feet dogs. They have to be under my feet everywhere I go. It makes the cleaning a tad bit harder.

My parents are camping at Niagara Falls. I really wish I could have gone. Luckily for them, I didn't. They called me Sunday and told me that their tags for their truck were expired. I spent half of my day on Monday getting it taken care of for them. I hate running my own errands and I had to spend the first day of my holiday running someone else's errands. Grrr!!! I wasn't too happy about that.

I actually got to spend time with my husband yesterday. I have only got to see him for a few minutes a day lately. With all the flooding north of us, he's been working until really late every day. I'm glad that we will be getting the money, but I miss my hubby! :(

I really don't know what else to say. My life is boring!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Yay--jenn's back online! :-) Glad to hear you got to clean the house; that's always a lot of fun (for some odd reason!) That sucks that you don't get to see F too often; I know what you mean--I feel I hardly ever see Eric anymore. :-(