Here it is Monday and I'm in a really good mood. Isn't that strange? I hate Mondays. I hate workdays! But, I'm in a pleasant mood today...
Here are things that are NOT going to spoil my mood:
- I don't find out until 7 am today (when I get to work) that I'm expected to work an extra hour today to attend BioPsych. (I guess that means MORE comp time that I can't really use.)
- There is a hitch in the office space issue. It's all up in the air right now, but I have every confidence that the department chair will figure it out. She understand that it's NOT working for me to be in the basement lab with the surgeries, perfusions and microtome surrounding. Not to mention students testing rats...
- I can't go to lunch at Cerro Grande today because of time issues with when people need the brain cart. I get a little over an hour in between, but my mom has a meeting today and her free times don't coincide with my free times.
- After a long drive to pick up food and bedding on Wednesday, I will have to be back early for lab. Hence, I will probably be putting in more than an hour of comp time on Wednesday.
- Fred has a night job tonight and I won't be sleeping well. Tomorrow is a superbly busy day and I will be exhausted.
- It's still way too dark in the morning. I can't wait for Daylight Savings time. (End of October, in case you don't keep up with it the way I do.)
Here are the things that will help me keep my current good mood:
- Today is not Tuesday. :)
- I get to go to Cerro Grande for lunch next Tuesday for a friend's birthday! (One that I never get to see anymore...)
- I got to name a cat. :)
- I bought the yarn from Crazy for Ewe for the cardigan this weekend.
- I got to go to AC Moore's and Hancock Fabrics in Fredericksburg, VA this weekend.
- I did some more rows on the baby afghan. It's really coming along. (That really means that I will be able to start on the cardi!)
- I got Fred to help me do a bit of cleaning this weekend. :)
- I slept amazingly well last night. I don't sleep well anymore, so this is quite a feat! :)
- Today is a beautiful day! I love this weather. I love fall! :)
- Fred is NOT working this weekend and we are going camping! (I think that ppsassygirl and her beau should join us this weekend.) (WE HAVE MARGARITAS!)
Art Journaling Monday!
6 hours ago