Friday, April 01, 2005

Trying this again...

I had started a blog a while back. I guess I forgot about it until a friend showed me her blog. I think I'm going to try this whole thing again.

Lots of things have changed since my last blog. I had joined Weight Watchers. I've lost over 46 lbs. I still have over 100 to lose! Sometimes I'm not sure I will ever get there! But, I'll just take it one day at a time and see where it goes. :) I got to Aqua Aerobics. It's a lot of fun. The best part is that you can't tell how hard you worked out until you get out of the water. Last night was my first night back for over two weeks. I had a benign mole removed and couldn't go into the chlorine. I'm sure that would have hurt really bad! But, I survived last night and I feel very proud of myself. :)

Fred is away at a class for work. I had a hard time sleeping last night without him. I have a hard time sleeping with him. He steals all the covers and tries to push me out of bed in his sleep, but I still missed him. Love is crazy, isn't it? LOL

Jesse started on Stratera last night for his ADHD. I hate the idea of medicating him, but we are running out of options. I just hope this works without the horrible side effects that some of the other medications we have tried had. It's going to be a pain because I will have to take off work once a month to take him to the doctor's. We also signed him up for Soccer. So, that's one more thing to keep my evenings busy. Because they weren't busy enough before! LOL

No comments: