Monday, November 28, 2005

And this without any prompting...

I'm actually updating without any prompting... I had a few questions about Jesse's cat scan. The doctor said that it was all normal. My family thinks that we should have the machines re-calibrated or something... NOTHING about my son is normal. He is my son after all!

I got 5 days off of work for the Thanksgiving holiday. It was so nice not having to come into work for 5 days! I had a great time! It went by way too quickly!!! :( I started and finished the latest book by my favorite author, Christine Feehan. It's called Night Game. It's the third installment in her Ghostwalkers series. I must admit that the Ghostwalkers are my favorite of all her series, although they are all great! :) I also finished reading Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks. All I can really say about that is "How sad!" It's amazing that a man can write these stories for women. He must really be in touch with his feminine side. I haven't seen the movie, but I hope to see it soon. I watched a Walk to Remember after I read the book. I'm glad I did. The Notebook was better as a movie, however. :) And now I started reading Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I saw the movie when it was in the theaters. It was really good.

I also bought and finished watching Charmed Season 3. I also got lots of crocheting done. I was really on a crocheting kick this weekend.

Well, I need to get back to work now! :)

No comments: