Friday, January 20, 2006

Not quite right...




Your Scholastic Strength Is Developing Ideas



You can take a spark of inspiration and turn it into a full fledged concept.

You are talented at brainstorming, visualizing, organizing, and independent thinking.



You should major in:



Natural sciences

Computer science

Creative writing

Math

Architecture

Journalism



Wow! This is so far off from what I do, but I didn't see any questions that would have included busting your ass, breaking your back and receiving little to no recognition. I also didn't find the working on weekends and holidays... Oh well! :)

Computer science is the field most of my family is in. I know I'm good with computers, but I just had to be different. Maybe that's why I make so much less money than they do! :)

No comments: