Wednesday, January 04, 2006

A really long time...

It's been a really long time since I updated... I know, I'm horrible. I love reading everyone's updates, but I'm not nice enough to update my own blog. I guess I just really feel that I have nothing to say. I feel like if I go on about my life, I'm going to bore you all...

Christmas was really nice. I got "Tru Calling." Fred got me season 1 and my mil got me season 2. I watched that over the break. It was a great show. Fred also got "South Park" seasons 2 and 3 for me. I also got the last season of "Friends" and season 5 of "Gilmore Girls." I also got some books on stained glass. I'm dying to learn how to do it and my only option around here is to learn from a book. :( Lastly, I got some clothes and some books and videos on working with polymer clay. I had a great Christmas.

Over the break, I got a quilt that I had been working on for several years done. I also finally started sewing Jesse's rag quilt. It's all made with flannels that he picked out. And I'm down to having 5 more squares to crochet for an afghan I've been working on for a really long time. I started it a tad bit after Fred and I were married. If work would give me more time at home, I could get more projects done. LOL I did manage to get 21 hours of comp time over the holiday. :)

I can't really think of much more news to share. I hope everyone had a great holiday. I hope everyone is in good health! :)

2 comments:

Mia said...

Hi,
I taught myself stained glass from reading and from finding stuff on the internet.

If you get stuck and need help.. just holler and I'll help you out as much as I can :-)

Jenn said...

Great! Thanks! I just might do that. I need to clean out my garage and get a work station. :) BTW... I love your blog! It's very funny!