Monday, October 03, 2005

Cat Scan...

I know that most, if not all, of you have hear 'Twas the night before Christmas. The children had sugar plums dancing through their heads. Well, last night while I was trying to sleep, I had Cat Scans dancing through my head. :( As you can imagine, I did NOT have a very good night sleep. Why would I have Cat Scans dancing through my head? Well, I found out on Friday that my 9 year old son needs to have a Cat Scan. It seems that the headache's he's been getting lately are a major cause for concern while he's taking the stratera. I've very worried about it. I feel horrible because he really only complains about these headaches when he's doing his homework, or has to go to bed. (Two things that he really doesn't want to do!) So, I would tell him to finish his homework then he'd feel better. At bed time, I'd tell him to go ahead and go to sleep (that's what I want to do when my head hurts.) So, I guess this all means that I'm a horrible mother. I guess my only defense is that he did this type of thing even before he was on the stratera and I thought it was the boy calling wolf. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

You are *not* a horrible mother--it's wonderful that you took him to the doctor and will be able to get him the help he needs!! What are they looking for with the catscans, do you know? Poor Jenn & Jesse. :-(