Monday, October 24, 2005

Reporting in...

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?



I took this cute quiz that tells you what character you are. I'm Princess Leia. :) I always liked her when I was a kid. Want to see what character you are?

I went camping this weekend. It was cold and rainy, but we had a good time. At one point I had on three layers of clothing! LOL

Jesse's ct scan came out normal! I'm very happy to report that! :)

On my reading: I'm currently reading Message in a Bottle by Nick Sparks and Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen.

On knitting news: My knits for the needy scarf is about half done. I have less than a month to finish it. Knitty.com a really cute pattern for felted pumpkins. I had to go and buy the yarn for it on Friday afternoon. I didn't leave work until an hour after I am supposed to leave. :( I'm working on a mohair teddy bear and Fred's indoor felted boots. :) I really want to get back to my baby blanket UFO. It's pretty big and will keep me warm while I'm knitting it! :) I also want to find some soft acrylic and make myself an afghan this winter. I keep my house so cold all winter that knitting an afghan will keep me warm! :)

Other news: I really want to go camping again this weekend. It's our last chance until Spring. But, I don't know how to tell the people at work that I can't feed again this weekend. I mean I will be available every weekend after this one, but I really want to go camping one last time! :(

No comments: