Monday, October 31, 2005

New post! :)

You Are a Tulip

You have a wild, experimental side that craves change.
You often switch jobs and men, always looking for something better.
But deep down, you're also very well grounded and content.
And you will come to know that the life you live is already ideal.


You will get two new posts in one day. The post I made last week never published, so I'm sure you guys missed it! :) Today I'm a tulip. :)

I went camping this weekend. It's the last one of the year. It's too cold to go camping now. Now I will sit by my fireplace at home. :) I will knit and watch movies. I love winter! :) When I woke up on Sunday morning, there was a layer of ice over everything! I think that might be a sign to call it a camping hiatus... :) I didn't get any knitting done at all this weekend. I didn't even knit in the car this time! :( I hope to get some stuff done soon. I didn't read at all this weekend. I sat around the camp fire and enjoyed everyone's company. :) That's it! But, it was so worth it. I don't really think I have much more to say today. Just Happy Halloween!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

I'm glad you were able to go camping again--sounds like you had a wonderful time! I'm mad jealous. :-)