Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Creepy...

Your Summer Ride is a Jeep

For you, summer is all about having no responsibilities.
You prefer to hang with old friends - and make some new ones.


How did this computer program know???? I love jeep wranglers and one of these days I will own one! :) I saw one this weekend that had a cover on the tire in the back that said "Silly boys, don't you know that jeeps are for girls?" I love it. I'm not so sure that my father and brother would like it, considering that they both drive jeeps. LOL I had to get a more "family" vehicle. But one of these days...

I went to the doctor's yesterday. I have been coughing like crazy for nearly two weeks now. I've had enough. The doctor switched my allergy medication, upped my asthma medication and gave me some cough syrup and antibiotics. The best part is the cough syrup. It has codeine in it. I'm very susceptible to the effects of codeine. That's all well and good at night, but what about during the day???? I guess I'll take it when I first get to work and hope that I'm not too flighty all day long. I really can't take more time off. I mean I have the leave, but I always feel like I'm letting people down if I call in sick... :(

I finished the french market bag. It turned out really well. It was the first thing I had ever felted and I love it!!!! I can't wait to finish mom's slippers (yes, I did work on them!) so that I can felt those too. I also started my scarf for the knits for the needy. I also can't wait to start the modular felted backpack by hyphen boy designs. :)

I finished reading Where the Heart is. I have to go digging through my big box of books to see what I want to read next. I'm pretty sure it will be another fun book. I don't think I'm smart enough to read educational or enlightening books all the time. :) I'll just have to be jealous of some other smart blogger who can read those books all the time!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

WE NEVER GET TEA ANYMORE. I think I may have to walk over to the campus store and get some...
Speaking of books, we could always check out the booksale at the library! :-) Yay for stocking up on cheap books.

Anonymous said...

Hi there Jenn. I was just browsing, looking for ASTHMA related blogs. If you suffer from ASTHMA, you can get a Natural Home Treatment that is Medically-Proven to cure asthma in just ONE WEEK! Go to asthma prevention to get your copy of this eBook and read the author's method for the cure. There is a 100% refund if you don't get results! You have nothing to lose except the suffering! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm am so happy to be cured after suffering for 13 years of asthma that I would like to inform all readers of your valuable blog about the asthma herbal treatment that gave me my life back. To all sufferers I would like to say never to give up and give this one a try. Although everybody react different to specific asthma treatments, it is the only treatment that helped me taking my life back. I'm so happy I even haven't got any words for it! Benny.